Freight Forwarders Liability
Generally, Freight Forwarding Liability insurance covers legal liability to third parties for the following:
- Third party loss or damage to cargo
- Liability to third parties for financial loss, consequential loss, arising from an error or omission.
- Removal of abandoned cargo costs
- Fines and Penalties for breaches of regulations
- Loss or damage to owned or leased equipment.
Obtaining a Quotation
To obtain a quotation, insurers usually require a completed proposal form including the following information:
- Operation locations
- Memberships to any trade associations
- Senior Manager qualifications and experience details
- Employee Numbers
- Description of Services to be insured including details of cargo handled
- Company financial details
- Claims Experience
For more information please contact ARMS Risk Management.
All policies are subject to the insurer's policy terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the policy wording and agreed with the insurer. The information provided in our Product pages are a general description of the cover only. For more information about any of the insurances on our website please contact ARMS Risk Management.